There are a lot of gamers who want to play Fortnite on their laptops. But they are unsure if they will be able to play Fortnite on their low end laptop. So, how to run fortnite on low end laptop? In this article, I’ll guide you different methods how to run Fortnite on low end laptop and enjoy the game with high FPS.
Recommended: Best Gaming Laptops Under $600
How To Run Fortnite On Low End laptop
Fornite is among the most well-known games which was released in 2017. There are a lot of gamers who have stated that Fornite is slow on their laptop or PC and they’re looking for ways to play on thier lower end laptop.
I will share 3 methods how you can run fortnite on your low end laptop and enjoy the the game.
Method 1. How To Run Fortnite On Low End laptop
- Open Fortnite and click Settings.
- Go to video Settings and make these changes:
- Windows Mode: Full Screen
- Screen Resolution: set according to your screen resolution.
- Frame Rate Limit: Unlimited
- Quality: Low or Medium (Optional)
- Viewing Distance: Far or Epic (Optional) Shadows: Off
- Anti-aliasing: Off
- Texture: Low
- Effects: Low
- Post production: Low
- Vsync: Off
- Monitor blur: Off
- Show FPS: Above
- Now, save the settings.
Method 2. Disable Reply Feature
How to disable fortnite Replay feature to get high FPS rate. Follow the these steps below.
- Open Fornite on your laptop.
- Go to Main Menu from upper right corner of your screen.
- Now click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom, and go to Playback options.
- Now switch off these settings.
- Click Apply and savesettings.
Method 3. Set High Priority
How to make High Priority for Fortnite on Task Manager to experience best performance from your laptop while playing.
- Open Forniteand quickly open windows desktop.
- Open task manager
- Go to Details Tab.
- Search for Fortnite and then right-click,
- Now set Priority > High to continue.
- The new screen will appear, click change the settings
1. What is the minimum System Requirements required to run Fortnite?
Graphics Card: Intel HD 4000 or Intel Iris Pro 5200.
Processor: Intel Core i3 Processor
Memory: Min 4GB RAM.
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6.
2. What are the Recommended System Requirements to run Fortnite?
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 960, AMD R9 280, or similar DX11 GPU
Video Memory: 2 GB VRAM
Processor: Intel Core i5 3.5 GHz, AMD Ryzen 3, or equivalent
Memory: Min 8GB RAM
Operating System: Windows 10 or 11 64-bit